- 300 g Italian fresh egg penne
- 500 g jar tomato and herb pasta sauce
- 2 x 185g tins tuna steak in springwater, drained and flaked
- 2 x 198g tins sweetcorn in water, drained
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked, washed and chopped
- 100 g mature British cheddar, grated
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes. Drain. Tip the cooked pasta back into the pan and stir through the pasta sauce, tuna, sweetcorn, the chopped tomatoes and half the parsley.
Tip the mixture into a 1.5-litre baking dish and sprinkle the cheese over the top. Cook for 30 minutes, until golden and bubbling. Garnish with the remaining parsley just before serving.