- 740 g line-caught cod fillets
- 2 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 2 carrots, peeled
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 200 g mange tout, halved
- 250 g medium egg noodles
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 14 g fresh coriander, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 1 extra lime, cut into wedges, to serve
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C fan, gas 4. Brush the cod fillets with the curry paste. Set aside.
Use a peeler to cut the carrots into thin ribbons.Toss together with the sliced peppers and mange tout.
Cut 4 large pieces of baking paper and divide the vegetables between them. Top each with the cod fillet and sprinkle over the zest and juice of 1 of the limes.
Seal to make little parcels and transfer to the oven. Bake for 20-25 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the noodles according to pack instructions. Drain and toss with the coriander.
Divide between plates and serve with the fish parcels and the lime wedges for squeezing over.