- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 250g diced British chicken breast
- 1 onion, sliced
- 2 carrots, sliced
- 2 courgettes, trimmed and sliced
- 1 clove of garlic, chopped
- 400g tin black-eyed beans, drained and rinsed
- 3 tbsp chopped fresh coriander
- 6 tortilla wraps
- 390g carton of Italian chopped tomatoes with chilli
- 50g soured cream
- 150g Italian mozzarella, drained and torn
Heat the oil in a large non-stick frying pan over a medium heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes until cooked through with no pink remaining. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Add the onion, carrots and courgettes to the pan and cook for 10 minutes until tender, adding the garlic for the last minute.
Stir in the black-eyed beans and cook over a low heat for 5 minutes. Return the chicken to the pan and stir in half the coriander.
Preheat the oven to 200°C/gas mark 6. Divide the mixture between the tortillas, fold the ends, then roll to seal.
Pour the chopped tomatoes into a large baking dish, arrange the tortillas on top and spoon over the soured cream. Scatter over the mozzarella and the remaining coriander. Cook for 15 minutes until the cheese has melted and the topping is golden and bubbling.