- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 460 g British chicken breast fillet portions by Sainsbury's, cut into chunks
- 2 red onions, cut into wedges
- 250 g closed cup chestnut mushrooms by Sainsbury's, wiped clean and halved
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 150 ml chicken stock made with chicken stock cube by Sainsbury's
- 13.33 g fresh tarragon leaves, washed
- 200 g mange tout by Sainsbury's
- 150 g tub less fat crème fraîche by Sainsbury's
- 400 g bakery white baguette, torn to serve
Heat half the oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Season the chicken with black pepper and add to the pan along with the onions. Cook for 10 minutes, turning occasionally, until golden. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Heat the remaining oil in the pan then add the mushrooms. Cook for 5 minutes, adding the garlic for the final minute. Return the chicken and onions to the pan with the stock and most of the tarragon.
Simmer for 10 minutes until the chicken is cooked through with no pink remaining. Boil or steam the mange tout 2-3 minutes before the end of cooking time.
Take the chicken off the heat and stir in the crème fraîche. Garnish with the remaining tarragon and serve with the mange tout and baguette pieces.