- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 325 g pack British chicken thigh fillets, thinly sliced
- 700 g pack basics vegetable stir fry
- 440 g jar basics sweet & sour sauce
- 820 g pack free range fresh egg noodles
- juice of 1 lime
- 0.5 bunch spring onions, washed and finely sliced
- ground black pepper
Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok until hot. Add the chicken thigh fillets and cook for 5 minutes until browned, then add the Basics vegetable stir fry and cook for 5 minutes.
Stir in the sauce and the noodles and cook for 3-4 minutes until piping hot.
Divide between 4 bowls and squeeze over the lime juice. Garnish with the finely sliced spring onions, and serve immediately.