- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 small onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 428g turkey steaks, thinly sliced
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato ketchup
- 227g pineapple slices in natural juice, drained and cut into chunks and juice reserved
In a large frying pan or wok, stir-fry the peppers and onion in the oil for 5 minutes until nearly tender.
Meanwhile, mix the turkey with the soy sauce and cornflour in a bowl. Add to the veg and stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.
Add the ketchup and pineapple and its juice, plus 5 tbsp water. Cover, bring to the boil, then simmer for 3 minutes. Season and serve with rice or noodles.