- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 225 g frozen raw peeled jumbo king prawns, defrosted
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 175 g baby corn, halved lengthways
- 200 g mangetout, trimmed
- 1 bunch spring onions, washed, trimmed and sliced on the diagonal
- 300 g ready-cooked rice noodles
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into ribbons with a vegetable peeler
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp sweet chilli dipping sauce
- 1 tbsp runny honey
- 15 g fresh coriander washed and chopped, reserving a few sprigs for garnish
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan over a high heat. Stir fry the prawns, chilli, ginger, baby corn, mangetout and spring onions (reserving a few slices to garnish) for 2-3 minutes. Add the noodles and carrot. Toss for 1 minute.
Stir in the soy sauce, sweet chilli sauce, honey and chopped coriander, and heat through until piping hot.
Serve garnished with the reserved spring onions and coriander.