- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.5 onion, finely chopped
- 167.5 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 500 g golden vegetable microwave rice
- 3 mixed peppers
- 1 orange pepper
- 125 g Abergavenny goats' cheese, crumbled
- 100 g Italian-style peppery baby leaf salad, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and cook the onion for 3 minutes until softened. Add the cherry tomatoes and rice and cook for a further 5 minutes.
Meanwhile, slice the tops off the peppers, reserve them for later, then remove all the seeds. When the mixture has cooked, stir through half the goats’ cheese and fill the peppers with the mixture, scatter over the remaining goats’ cheese, top with the lids and bake for 15-20 minutes until the peppers have softened and the middles are hot. Serve with salad.