For the chicken kebabs:
- 800 g chicken thighs, trimmed of fat and cut into 1-inch cubes
- 2 limes
- 2 green chillies, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp sriracha
- juice and zest of 2 limes
- handful of chopped coriander
- handful of chopped mint
For the pak choi:
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp sesame oil
- Juice of 1 lime
- 6 pak choi leaves, quartered
- Bunch of spring onions, cut into matchstick length
Preheat oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas mark 4. Place all the ingredients except the chicken into a pestle and mortar or mini chopper until you have a coarse paste.
Cover the chicken with the paste and thread the chicken onto metal skewers.
Place in the oven and cook for approximately 12 minutes until cooked and charred on the edges.
Heat the sesame oil in a wok then stir-fry the pak choi and spring onion until charred on the edges. Stir in the soy sauce, then take off the heat and squeeze in the lime juice.