- 250 g British asparagus
- 100 g cauliflower florets
- 2 handstretched pizza bases
- 200 g passata with onions and garlic
- 1 courgette, sliced into ribbons with a peeler
- 175 g mozzarella cheese, grated
- 100 g cherry tomatoes, halved
- 14 g fresh basil
- 1 pinch chilli flakes to garnish (optional)
Preheat the oven to 220°C, fan 200°C, gas 8. Put the asparagus and cauliflower into a pan of boiling water and cook for 2 minutes, until just tender. Remove, drain and run under cold water, then set aside.
Place the pizza bases on 2 baking trays. Spread each with the passata, then top with the courgette ribbons, asparagus, cauliflower, mozzarella and the cherry tomatoes. Top with half of the basil leaves.
Cook for 15-20 minutes, until golden. Serve garnished with the remaining basil and the chilli flakes.