- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 280 g pack turkey breast fillet portions, cut into pieces
- 420 g tin red kidney beans in chilli sauce
- 400 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 25 g pack white sauce mix
- 100 ml half fat crème fraîche
- 125 g pack lasagne sheets
- 62.5 g pack basics mozzarella cheese ball
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the onion for 5 minutes until it begins to soften.
Stir in the turkey and cook for a further 5 minutes until it begins to brown. Stir through the kidney beans in chilli sauce, tomatoes and herbs, and simmer for 5-10 minutes.
Meanwhile, make the white sauce following pack instructions, then stir together with the crème fraîche.
Spoon a third of the turkey mixture into a 1.5-litre ovenproof dish. Cover with a single layer of pasta sheets and spread a spoonful of the white sauce over the top. Repeat twice, finishing the final layer with the remaining sauce. Top with the mozzarella and bake for 30 minutes, until golden.