- 2 tbsp cornflour
- 300 ml chicken stock
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 400 g fresh chicken mini fillets, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 1 bunch spring onions, finely sliced
- 3 peppers, preferably different colours, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1.5 tbsp sesame seeds, toasted
- 500 g microwaveable basmati rice
Place the cornflour in a bowl and whisk in the stock and soy sauce to a smooth consistency. Set aside.
In a large wok or frying pan, heat the olive oil and fry the chicken, garlic and half of the spring onions until the chicken is just cooked through. Add the peppers and cook for a further 5 minutes, stirring, and then add the sauce.
Cook for a further 5 minutes until the sauce has thickened slightly. Stir in the remaining spring onions, along with the sesame oil and sesame seeds.
Meanwhile, microwave the rice according to pack directions, divide into bowls and serve with the chicken stir-fry.