- 6 responsibly sourced boneless Scottish salmon fillets by Sainsbury's
- 1 medium British free-range Woodland egg by Sainsbury's, beaten
- 125 g full fat soft cheese by Sainsbury's
- 7 g fresh flat-leaf parsley by Sainsbury's, washed and chopped
- 150 g frozen British petits pois by Sainsbury's
- 6 sheets ready rolled filo pastry by Sainsbury's, cut in half
- 2 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 335 g bag cherry tomatoes by Sainsbury's, washed
- 200 g fine green beans by Sainsbury's, washed and trimmed
Preheat the oven to 190°C, fan 170°C, gas 5. Half fill a pan with water and bring to the boil. Add the salmon fillets and simmer for 5 minutes.
Drain the salmon fillets and allow them to cool. Remove the skin, then flake into a bowl. Add the egg, soft cheese, parsley and peas and mix well.
Brush a sheet of filo pastry with oil, fold in half and put 2 tablespoons of the mixture in the centre. Brush the edges with oil, fold the pastry up and twist to make a parcel. Put on a baking tray and brush with oil. Repeat with the remaining filo sheets and salmon mixture.
Put the tomatoes on another baking tray. Put in the oven with the salmon parcels and bake for 20-25 minutes.
About 5 minutes before the end of cooking time, bring a pan of water to the boil, add the beans and boil for 3-4 minutes. Drain. Crush the roasted tomatoes and serve with the beans and 2 salmon parcels per person.