- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled and finely chopped
- 300 g tagliatelle
- 1 head of broccoli, broken into little florets, stalk discarded
- 300g pack salmon fillets, skin removed, cut into 2 cm dice
- 75 g half fat crème fraîche
- 1 lemon, juice and zest
- 25 hazelnuts, toasted and coarsely chopped
Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan over medium-low heat, and add the onion. Cook for 6-7 minutes, until softened, adding the garlic for the final minute of cooking time.
Meanwhile, bring a large pot of water to the boil, and cook the pasta for 7-9 minutes, adding the broccoli florets for the final 4 minutes. Drain, reserving about 5 tbsp of the cooking water.
Add the salmon to the pan with the onions and cook over a low heat for 3 minutes, adding the crème fraîche for the final minute.
Add the pasta and broccoli to frying pan along with the reserved pasta water and lemon juice and give everything a stir.
Divide the pasta between four plates, and scatter over the lemon zest and toasted hazelnuts.