- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 454 g reduced-fat British pork sausages
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes with basil, chilli and oregano
- 150 ml chicken stock, made with 1/2 chicken stock cube
- 410 g tin butter beans in water, drained and rinsed
- 410 g tin cannellini beans in water, drained and rinsed
- 90 g roasted garlic herb stuffing mix
- 10 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and roughly chopped
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. In a large frying pan, heat the oil and fry the sausages for 5 minutes until golden, then add the vegetables and smoked paprika; fry for a further 2 minutes.
Pour in the chopped tomatoes, stock and beans and simmer for 5 minutes. Meanwhile, combine the stuffing mix in a bowl with half the parsley and 150ml water. Set aside.
Stir the remaining parsley into the sausage mix and season with freshly ground black pepper. Transfer to a large, shallow baking dish.
Top with stuffing, bake for 10 minutes then serve.