- 2 medium sweet potatoes, washed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 pkt fish fingers
- 3 tbsp low-calorie mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp capers, drained and chopped
- 1 gherkin, drained and chopped
- 0.5 lemon, zested
- 1 ciabatta loaf
- Mixed rocket, watercress and spinach leaves, to serve
- Sliced tomato, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6.
Cut the sweet potatoes into chunky chips, place in a roasting pan with the oil and toss together. Cook for 30-35 minutes, turning halfway.
Meanwhile, grill the fish fingers following pack instructions. Mix together the mayonnaise, capers, gherkin and lemon zest. Season to taste.
Warm the ciabatta in the oven for a couple of minutes. Halve, then split each half. Fill with the homemade tartare sauce, fish fingers, salad leaves and tomato. Serve with the sweet potato chips.