- 600 g baby potatoes, larger ones halved
- 1 red pepper, washed, deseeded and sliced
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- freshly ground black pepper
- 500 g pack Sainsbury's British pork fillet medallions
- 2 tbsp Taste the Difference pesto alla Genovese
- 14 g fresh mint, washed and chopped
- 14 g pack fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and finely chopped
- 1 tsp French Dijon mustard by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar by Sainsbury's
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6. Put the potatoes and pepper into a roasting tray and mix with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Season with freshly ground black pepper and bake in the oven for 35 minutes.
Meanwhile, season the pork with black pepper and brush with the remaining oil. Cook in batches in a large frying pan over a high heat for 1-2 minutes each side until cooked through with no pink remaining.
Make the salsa verde: whisk together the remaining ingredients until combined.
Serve the pork and vegetables with the salsa verde spooned over the top.