- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded, finely chopped
- 480 g British pork, extra lean, thin sliced
- 0.5 butternut squash, peeled, then cut into fine ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 200 g mixed vegetables (sliced carrot, pepper, cabbage)
- 200 g mange tout
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 120 g hoisin and garlic sauce
- 225 g medium egg noodles, about 3 nests
In a large wok or frying pan, heat the oil and cook the onion and chilli for 3 minutes. Then add the pork and squash ribbons and cook for 2 minutes.
Add the mixed vegetables and mange tout and cook for another 2-3 minutes before adding the soy sauce and hoisin and garlic sauce. Cook for a further 3 minutes.
Meanwhile, bring a large pan of water to the boil and cook the noodles for 3-4 minutes until tender, then drain.
Stir the noodles into the vegetables and serve immediately.