- 500 g pork mince by Sainsbury's, lean 10% fat
- 1 Granny Smith (200g) washed, cored and grated, any large bits of skin discarded
- 4 sage leaves, washed and thinly shredded
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury's
- 0.5 fennel (approx. 80g), washed and chopped into thin sticks
- 1 carrot (approx. 100g), washed and chopped into thin sticks
- 2 spring onions, washed and thinly sliced diagonally
- 1 tbsp mayonnaise by Sainsbury's
- 1 tsp white wine vinegar
- zest of half a lemon
- 8 Sainsbury's white snack rolls
- 80 g rocket salad by Sainsbury's, washed
In a large bowl combine the pork with the apple, sage, mustard and plenty of freshly ground black pepper. Shape into 8 mini burgers. Heat your barbecue and when it’s ready, add the burgers, cooking for 4 minutes on each side and until nicely charred.
Meanwhile, combine the fennel, carrot and spring onion with the mayonnaise, white wine vinegar and lemon zest, and season to taste. Slice the snack rolls in half and heat through for about a minute on each side on the barbecue.
Assemble by layering up the bun, salad leaves, burger and coleslaw finishing with the bun on top.