- 400 g unsliced white bloomer
- 100 g mature cheddar, thinly sliced
- 4 tbsp spiced apple and pear chutney
- 4 pickled onions in vinegar, drained and finely sliced
- 1 red dessert apple, washed, halved, cored and thinly sliced
- 6 radishes, washed, trimmed and thinly sliced
Cut the bread into 8 slices and put on a baking tray. Toast under a hot grill on both sides for a couple of minutes until golden. Remove from the grill and allow to cool, then cut each slice into 3 fingers.
On half the fingers, put a thin slice of the cheese, some of the chutney, some pickled onion, red apple and radish. Top with the remaining bread fingers and serve.