- 1 tbsp sunflower oil by Sainsbury's
- 1 red onion, peeled and finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, washed, deseeded and finely sliced
- 100 g pack shredded curly leaf kale by Sainsbury's
- 325 g broccoli, washed and broken into small florets, stalk thinly sliced
- 2 tsp spice paste by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce by Sainsbury's
- 300 g leftover roast pork, shredded
- 410 g pack egg noodles by Sainsbury's
- 15.5 g fresh coriander, washed and roughly chopped
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan, add the onion and pepper and stir-fry for 5 minutes. Add the kale, broccoli and 2 tablespoons of water, and stir-fry for a further 2-3 minutes until the veg is just tender. Add the spice paste, soy sauce and pork, and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes until piping hot.
Add the noodles and 2 tablespoons of water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until heated through. Serve garnished with the coriander.