- 2 readymade plain naans
- 6 tbsp passata with onion and garlic
- 75 g closed-cup mushrooms, sliced
- 0.5 x 198g tin sweetcorn, drained
- 0.5 green pepper, deseeded and finely chopped
- 150 g mozzarella, drained and sliced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 120 g bag mixed salad
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Place the naan breads on a baking sheet. Spread the passata evenly over the naans and scatter the mushroom slices over the top.
Scatter over the sweetcorn and chopped pepper and arrange the slices of mozzarella over the top. Drizzle over the olive oil and bake for 12-15 minutes until golden and bubbling. Cut each pizza in half and serve with the salad.