- 200 g crusty white baton, half stick
- 3 tbsp sun dried tomato paste
- 0.5 red pepper, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 50 g chestnut button mushrooms, sliced
- 49.5 g tin sweetcorn in water, drained
- 30 g mature grated British Cheddar
Preheat the grill to medium. Cut the baguette in half lengthways, then cut each into 3 to create 6 pizza bases.
Spread with the tomato purée, top with the pepper, mushrooms and sweetcorn, and sprinkle with the cheese.
Grill for 8 minutes, until the cheese is melted, golden and bubbling.