- 280 g turkey breast fillet portions
- 1 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 3 tbsp korma curry paste
- 50 g creamed coconut
- 230 g tin chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp sugar
- 300 g frozen chunky mixed vegetables
- handful fresh chopped coriander (optional)
Cut the turkey into small strips.
Heat the oil in a heavy-based saucepan, add the onion and fry gently until soft. Add the korma paste and fry for a few minutes.
Add the turkey and fry for a few minutes, stirring to coat in the paste.
Break up the creamed coconut and add to the pan with 200 ml boiling water, the tomatoes and sugar. Simmer gently for 15 minutes.
Add the vegetables and continue to simmer gently for a few more minutes until they have heated through.
Serve, garnished with the fresh chopped coriander, if using.