- 375 g pack frozen mixed peppers
- 2 x 420g tins mixed beans in mild chilli sauce
- 325 g tin naturally sweet sweetcorn in water, drained
- 400 g frozen lightly spiced jacket wedges
- 75 g mature white cheese, grated
- 200 g bag crunchy salad, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200ºC, fan 180ºC, gas 6. In a large non-stick frying pan, stir-fry the peppers over a medium heat for 1 minute, then add the mixed beans and drained sweetcorn. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes until heated through.
Tip the bean mixture into 4 mini casserole dishes (or a large baking dish). Top each with a layer of frozen wedges, then scatter over the cheese.
Put the dishes on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes, until the wedges are crisp and the cheese has melted. Serve with the salad on the side.