- 1250 g Maris Piper potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 red onions, cut into chunky wedges
- 2 courgettes, sliced into thick rounds
- 0.5 bulb garlic, cloves separated
- 1 lemon, cut into wedges
- 100 g pitted black olives
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 small chicken thighs
- 2 tsp mixed herbs
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the potato wedges, onions, courgettes, garlic, lemon wedges and olives in a large roasting pan.
Drizzle over the olive oil and mix well. Nestle the chicken thighs between the veg, sprinkle over the mixed herbs and season with freshly ground black pepper.
Roast in the oven for 40-45 minutes, until the chicken is tender and golden and cooked through. Serve the chicken, vegetables (squeeze the garlic cloves out of their skins) and wedges with any juices from the bottom of the pan.