- 10 fresh Scottish langoustines
- Zest and juice of 1 washed lemon
- 4 tbsp extra virgin olive oil mayonnaise
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 1 tbsp finely chopped washed fresh chives or parsley
- Lemon wedges, washed, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the langoustines in a roasting tin and toss with the olive oil, half of the lemon zest and all but 1 tablespoon of the juice. Season with black pepper. Roast for 10-12 minutes until cooked through.
Combine the mayonnaise with the rest of the lemon zest and juice, and the garlic and chives or parsley. Serve with the langoustines and lemon. Don't forget finger bowls!