Photograph: Martin Poole
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic clove, chopped
- 2 anchovies, very finely chopped
- 150 ml olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 4 tbsp grated parmesan
- 70 g wild rocket
- 12 lamb cutlets (approx 550g)
- 2 x 410g tins cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 tbsp white or red wine vinegar
For the dressing, whiz the mustard, garlic, anchovies, 100ml of the olive oil and the lemon juice in a food processor or blender. Pour into a bowl, then stir in the lemon zest, grated parmesan and half of the rocket, chopped.
Preheat a griddle pan or barbecue. Brush the lamb cutlets with oil and season. Griddle or barbecue the cutlets over a high heat for 2-3 minutes on each side until brown and crisp.
Put the cannellini beans in a pan with the remaining olive oil and the vinegar; season well. Heat gently for a few minutes to warm through, then stir in the rest of the rocket. Serve the lamb on a bed of beans and rocket with the dressing drizzled over.