- 1 pack baking potatoes by Sainsbury's, cut into wedges
- 2 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 500 g lamb mince by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp mint jelly by Sainsbury's
- 2 tsp cumin seeds by Sainsbury's, crushed
- 1 medium British free-range Woodland egg by Sainsbury's, beaten
- 50 g breadcrumbs
- 100 ml Greek-style natural yogurt by Sainsbury's
- 2 tbsp mint, chopped
- 4 white floury batch rolls by Sainsbury's
- 80 g bag cosmopolitan salad by Sainsbury's
- 1 tomato, washed and sliced
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the potato wedges on a baking tray, drizzle over 1 tablespoon of the oil and bake for 35 minutes until crisp and golden.
Meanwhile, combine the lamb mince, mint jelly, cumin seeds, egg and breadcrumbs in a large bowl. Season with freshly ground black pepper and shape into 4 burgers. Chill in the fridge for 10 minutes.
Spoon the yogurt into a small bowl and mix in the mint. Season with freshly ground black pepper and set aside.
Brush the burgers with the remaining oil, then cook under the grill for 15-20 minutes, turning once, until cooked through. Meanwhile, toast the burger buns.
Serve the burgers in the toasted buns with a dollop of the minty yogurt sauce, salad and slices of tomato.