- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp rendang paste
- 400 g butternut squash, peeled, deseeded and cut into bite-size pieces
- 250 g aubergines, trimmed and cut into bite-size pieces
- 300 ml lamb stock, made with 1 stock cube
- 300 g leftover roast lamb, cut into bite-size pieces
- 200 g sugar snaps, halved diagonally
- 200 ml reduced fat natural yogurt
- 1/2 x 30g bunch fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 flamebaked plain naans, warmed
Heat the oil in a large frying pan, add the onion and cook for 5 minutes. Stir in the rendang paste, butternut squash and aubergine, and cook for a further 10 minutes.
Pour over the stock, bring to the boil and simmer for 20 minutes, adding the lamb and sugar snaps for the last 5 minutes. Stir through the yogurt and coriander and serve with the warm naan bread.