- 2 x 250 g pouches microwave long grain rice
- 90 g Fairtrade cashew nuts
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 0.5 tsp ground cumin
- 300 g cooked roast lamb, shredded
- 410 g tin chickpeas in water, drained and rinsed
- 125 g dried apricots, chopped
- 15.5 g fresh coriander, chopped
Cook the rice to pack instructions and set aside.
Heat a large frying pan, add the cashews and dry fry until golden, taking care not to let them burn. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Return the pan to the heat, add the oil and cumin, and stir in the lamb. Toss quickly then stir in the cooked rice and chickpeas, and cook for 2 minutes.
Stir in the apricots, cashews and coriander, and serve immediately.