- 325 g broccoli, broken into florets and sliced
- 1 tbsp sunflower oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 200 g button mushrooms, halved
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 300 g leftover roast lamb, cut into strips
- 175 g teriyaki ginger stir-fry sauce
- 2 x 250g packets microwavable white rice, to serve
Steam the broccoli for 2-3 minutes until almost tender. Meanwhile, heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan, add the onion and mushrooms and stir-fry for 6-8 minutes until browned. Add the garlic, lamb, stir-fry sauce and 3 tablespoons water. Stir-fry for 2-3 minutes until hot.
Stir in the broccoli and stir-fry for a further 1-2 minutes until hot.
Cook the rice to pack instructions and serve with the stir-fry.