- 460 g British chicken thigh fillets, cut into large pieces
- 3 lemons, 1 cut into wedges, 2 juiced
- 500 ml low fat natural yogurt
- 45 g jerk paste
- 1 red onion, cut into wedges and then halved
- 31 g fresh coriander, roughly chopped
- 125 g mixed vegetable stir-fry, shredded
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard
- 2 carrots, peeled and grated
- 4 plain flour tortillas
Soak the wooden skewers in water to prevent them burning. In a large bowl mix together the chicken, the juice of 1 lemon, 250ml yogurt, the jerk paste, red onion and half the coriander. Allow to marinate for 10-15 minutes.
Preheat the grill to medium-high. Meanwhile, thread the chicken and red onion onto the skewers with a few of the lemon wedges. Put under the grill for 10-15 minutes, turning halfway through, until golden and cooked through.
Meanwhile, mix together the remaining yogurt, the mixed vegetable stir-fry, wholegrain mustard, carrots and the remaining lemon juice. Season with freshly ground black pepper. Warm the tortillas through in the microwave for 1 minute or under the grill for 1 minute.
Serve the skewers with the tortillas and slaw. Then garnish with a sprinkling of coriander.