- 235 g garlic pizza bread
- 1 tsp dried mixed herbs
- 100 g Italian chopped tomatoes
- 0.5 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g closed cup mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 4 slices of Parma ham
- 75 g mozzarella, drained and torn
- 50 g mild grated Cheddar, grated
- 4 tsp soft cheese
- Basil leaves, washed to garnish
- 120 g baby leaf salad, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Put the garlic pizza on a baking tray. Mix the dried herbs with the chopped tomatoes and spread onto the pizza base. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a pan. Add the mushrooms and fry for 5-6 minutes, until golden.
Arrange the Parma ham slices over the pizza, then scatter over the fried mushrooms, torn mozzarella and grated Cheddar. Dot small spoonfuls of mascarpone over the top.
Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes, until the mozzarella is melted and the base is crisp. Scatter with basil leaves, cut into quarters and serve with the salad.
Chef's tip: try using vegetarian cheese, grated over the pizza and top with vegetarian bacon or extra sliced mushrooms and diced red peppers.