For the spicy mustard sauce:
- 2 tbsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury's
- 2 tsp garam masala by Sainsbury's
- 4 tbsp coconut cream by Sainsbury's
- 1 tbsp water
For the fish:
- 4 salmon fillets by Sainsbury's, about 150g each, skin on
For the cauliflower squares:
- 400 g cauliflower florets, washed
- 2 cloves garlic, skin on
- 2 medium British free-range eggs by Sainsbury's, beaten
- 1 tbsp cornflour by Sainsbury's
- freefrom naan or salad, to serve
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. To make the spicy mustard sauce, mix the mustard, garam masala, coconut cream and water in a bowl.
Place the salmon in a shallow ovenproof dish, spread over the sauce and cook in the oven for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, steam the florets and the garlic in a medium pan for 10 minutes until soft. Allow to cool, then squeeze the garlic puree from the skin and mix together in a bowl with the cauliflower, eggs and cornflour.
Place some baking paper on a tray. Evenly spread the cauliflower mixture onto the paper, into a thick 20cm square. Cook in the oven for about 12-15 minutes until the edges are golden. Cut into 4 squares and serve on 4 plates.
Remove the skin from the salmon and place each fillet on a plate. Spoon over the sauce from the dish. Serve with warmed freefrom naan and salad of your choice.
Top tip: cauliflower squares are a good base for pizza toppings such as tomato and mushrooms.