- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 1 x 2cm piece root ginger, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp light soy sauce
- 2 tbsp clear honey
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 300 g diced lamb
- 225 g runner beans, trimmed and finely sliced on the diagonal
- 200 g frozen broad beans
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 150 g young leaf salad
- 200 g cherry tomatoes, washed and halved
- 40 g spring onions, washed, trimmed and cut lengthways into thin strips
- Crusty bread, to serve
Mix the chilli, ginger, soy sauce, honey and rice vinegar together in a small bowl. Place the lamb in a non-metallic dish and pour over half the marinade. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the fridge for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, blanch the runner beans in a large pan of boiling water; lift out with a slotted spoon and run under cold running water. Set aside. Add the broad beans to the pan and cook according to pack directions. Drain, set aside until cool enough to handle, then pod.
Heat the oil in a wok or large frying pan. Add the marinated lamb and stir-fry for 3-5 minutes until cooked.
Toss together the salad, tomatoes, spring onions and beans. Top with the lamb, drizzle with the remaining, unused marinade and serve with crusty bread.