- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 tsp garam masala
- 2 tsp turmeric
- 0.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 green chilli, finely chopped
- 390 g carton chopped tomatoes in tomato juice
- 400 ml half-fat coconut milk
- 350 g leftover roasted lamb, shredded
- 200 g sugar snap peas, sliced on the diagonal
- 250 g long grain and wild rice
- 300 g frozen very fine whole green beans
- 120 g low fat natural yogurt
Heat the oil in a large, deep frying pan and add the onion. Stir in the garam masala, turmeric and cinnamon, and cook over a low heat for 5-10 minutes.
Add the garlic and chilli, and cook for 1 minute. Add the tomatoes and coconut milk and stir to combine. Simmer for about 10 minutes before adding the cooked lamb and the sugar snap peas. Simmer for a further 10 minutes.
Meanwhile, cook the rice and the frozen beans in separate pans to pack instructions.
Serve the curry with the rice, green beans and yogurt on the side.