- 460 g British chicken breast fillet portions, cut into chunks
- 1 tbsp hot curry powder
- 2 tbsp apricot jam
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
- 15 g fresh coriander, finely chopped
- 335 g cherry tomatoes
- 1 orange pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into chunks
- 198 g tin naturally sweet sweetcorn in water, drained
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 white pittas
- 120 g bag bistro salad, to serve
In a large bowl, mix the chicken pieces with the curry powder, apricot jam, lime zest and juice, and coriander.
Thread the chicken onto the skewers, alternating with the cherry tomatoes and chunks of pepper.
Brush a griddle pan with the oil and place over a medium heat. When hot, add the skewers and cook for 10 minutes, turning every 2-3 minutes, until cooked through. Set aside and keep warm.
Add the pitta breads to the griddle pan and toast for 2 minutes on each side. Serve with the kebabs and bistro salad.