- 180g quinoa
- 850ml vegetable stock (made with 1 vegetable stock cube)
- 480g boneless salmon fillets (skin on)
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 courgettes, sliced into ribbons using a vegetable peeler
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
- 250g broad beans
- 14g fresh mint leaves, leaves picked and roughly chopped
- 14g fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves picked and chopped
- Lemon wedges, to serve
Put the quinoa in a medium saucepan and pour over the stock. Simmer over a medium heat for 20 minutes until tender.
Meanwhile, heat a large, non-stick frying pan over a medium-low heat. Cook the salmon, skin-side down, for 10-12 minutes until cooked through. Turn over and cook for a further 1 minute. Remove from the pan and keep warm.
Add the oil to the pan and turn up the heat to medium. Add the courgette ribbons and chilli and cook, stirring, for 2 minutes. Add the broad beans and cook for a further 2 minutes.
Add the cooked veg to the cooked quinoa, along with the mint and parsley. Stir well and season. Serve with the crisp-skinned salmon and lemon wedges.