- 250 g Sainsbury's long grain rice
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 400 g pack extra lean stir fry beef by Sainsbury's
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 200 g fine beans, washed and sliced in half
- 250 g pack closed cup chestnut mushrooms by Sainsbury's, wiped and sliced
- 200 ml chicken stock, made with stock cube
- 150 g frozen British garden peas by Sainsbury's
- 150 ml lighter crème fraîche by Sainsbury's
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and finely chopped
Put the rice in a pan and add enough cold water to just cover. Bring to the boil; cover with a lid and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
Meanwhile, heat the oil in a frying pan over a high heat. Add the beef strips and stir-fry for 3 minutes until browned. Remove from the pan and set aside. Add the onion, green beans and mushrooms to the pan and stir-fry for 5 minutes.
Add the stock and peas. Cook for 5 minutes, then stir in the crème fraîche, beef and most of the parsley. Heat for 3 minutes until the sauce is thick and the beef is cooked through.
Drain the rice and serve with the stroganoff, garnished with the remaining parsley.