- 3 tbsp SO organic rapeseed oil
- 300 g leeks, washed, trimmed and thickly sliced
- 30 g British plain flour by Sainsbury's
- 400 ml semi-skimmed milk
- 500 g cooked turkey, cut into chunks
- 150 g cooked ham, cut into chunks
- 14 g fresh flat-leaf parsley, washed and chopped
- 1 tbsp wholegrain mustard by Sainsbury's
- 4 sheet filo pastry by Sainsbury's
- 80 g cranberries
- zest of 1 orange
Preheat the oven to 180°C, fan 160°C, gas 4. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a large pan and cook the leeks for 10 minutes until softened. Sprinkle in the flour, then slowly stir in the milk. Bring to a simmer to thicken, then add the turkey and ham to the mixture.
Stir in the parsley and mustard and cook for a further 2 minutes. Pour into a 1.5-litre baking dish.
Lightly scrunch the 4 filo sheets and place on top of the pie, then scatter over the cranberries and orange zest. Brush the filo with the remaining oil and bake for 25 minutes until golden. Serve with your choice of green vegetables.