- 1 large courgette, washed, trimmed and diced
- 1 onion, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and crushed
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 200 ml beef stock, made with stock cube
- 250 g spaghetti
- 390 g carton Italian chopped tomatoes with basil and oregano by Sainsbury's
- 1 tsp sugar
- 250 g cooked stuffing balls
- 250 g cooked roast turkey shredded
In a large pan, soften the courgette and onion in the oil for 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cinnamon, cook for 1-2 minutes, then add the stock; bubble for 2-3 minutes.
Bring a large pan of water to the boil, add the spaghetti and cook for 10 minutes, until al dente. Meanwhile, add the tomatoes and sugar to the vegetables and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the stuffing and 100ml water, heat through, then add the turkey and simmer for 2-3 minutes until piping hot.
To serve, drain the spaghetti, divide between plates and top with the ragu.