- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 red peppers, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 170 g spicy chorizo, thickly sliced
- 300 g deli style coleslaw
- 1 large white baguette, cut into 4 and halved horizontally
- 40 g rocket leaves
Heat the oil in a large frying pan then add the peppers and onion. Cook for 10-15 minutes until just softened, then transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
Using the same frying pan, cook the chorizo slices over a high heat for 3-4 minutes, turning occasionally, until just crisp.
To serve, divide the coleslaw between the baguettes, adding a handful of rocket to each one – if the kids are helping, they can do this bit. Top with the red peppers, onion and chorizo.