- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tbsp pale dry fino sherry
- 150 ml chicken stock, made from 1 stock cube
- 2 tbsp sunflower oil
- 2.5 cm piece of root ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 onion, quartered
- 200 g pack trimmed mange tout
- 300 g cooked roast pork, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 x 250g packs microwave long grain rice
- 2 spring onions, trimmed and finely sliced
In a small bowl, gently whisk together the cornflour, soy sauce, sherry and chicken stock. Set aside.
Heat the oil in a large wok or frying pan. Add the ginger and garlic, and cook for 1 minute. Add the onion and mange tout and stir-fry for a further 2 minutes.
Add the pork and the soy sauce mixture and stir-fry for 2 minutes, until the pork is warmed through and the sauce has thickened.
Meanwhile, cook the rice to pack instructions. Serve with the stir-fry and garnish with the spring onions