- 3 nests fine egg noodles
- 2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 red chilli, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced
- 3 cm piece of root ginger, peeled and grated
- 225 g raw jumbo king prawns
- 100 g long-stemmed broccoli, cut into small pieces
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 100 g sugar snap peas
- 1 carrot, sliced into ribbons
- 0.5 bunch spring onions, sliced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp honey
Cook the noodles to pack instructions. Drain and set aside.
Meanwhile, heat 1 tablespoon of the sesame oil in a wok (or frying pan) over a high heat and cook the chilli, garlic, ginger and prawns. Stir frequently for 2-3 minutes until the prawns are pink and cooked through. Transfer to a bowl and keep warm.
Add the remaining tablespoon of sesame oil to the wok and then toss in the broccoli, red pepper, sugar snaps, carrot and spring onions. Stir-fry for 3 minutes, until slightly tender.
Mix the soy and honey together and drizzle into the wok.
Stir well to coat the veg, then add the prawn mixture along with the noodles to the pan. Toss everything together and cook for 2 minutes, until it’s all heated through. Serve immediately.