- 350 g pork tenderloin fillet, cut into four
- 175 g pouch blackbean stir-fry sauce
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 400 g mixed peppers, cut into strips
- 2 nests of medium egg noodles
- 100 g bunch spring onions, trimmed, washed and chopped
Put the pork in a bowl with half the stir-fry sauce. Toss to coat. Heat the oil in a large frying pan or wok over a medium heat and add the pork. Cook, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes, until cooked through with no pink remaining. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Wipe the pan clean with a piece of kitchen roll. Add the peppers and stir-fry for 1 minute. Stir in the remaining sauce and heat through for 1 minute.
Meanwhile, bring a pan of water to the boil and add the noodles. Cook for 4-5 minutes until tender. Drain and stir through half the spring onions. Divide between 4 plates.
Slice the pork and place on top of the noodles along with the pepper stir-fry. Scatter over the remaining spring onions and serve.