- 1 tbsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 tsp frozen chopped chilli
- 2 tsp frozen chopped ginger
- 1 tsp frozen chopped garlic
- 250g pack frozen large king prawns
- 650g pack frozen stir-fry vegetables
- 2 tbsp frozen chopped coriander
- 800g pack 4 microwaveable steam bags white long grain rice
- 1 tbsp reduced salt soy sauce or fish sauce
- Zest and juice of 1 lime
Heat half the oil in a non-stick wok or large frying pan. Add the frozen chilli, ginger, garlic and prawns and stir-fry over a high heat for 5 minutes until the prawns are no longer frozen. Remove the prawns from the pan with a slotted spoon and set aside.
Add the remaining oil to the pan, then add the frozen stir-fry vegetables and stir-fry over a high heat for 3 minutes until just tender and most of the liquid has evaporated.
Meanwhile, heat the frozen rice in the microwave following the packet instructions.
Return the prawns to the pan, add the fish sauce, lime zest and juice, and frozen coriander. Stir-fry over a high heat for a further 2 minutes. Divide the rice between four warmed plates and top with the stir-fry.