- 240 g cooked boneless chicken breast, skin removed, torn
- 1 stick celery, washed and chopped
- 50 g red seedless grapes, washed and halved
- 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp semi-skimmed milk
- 0.5 lemon, juiced
- 8 slices of medium wholemeal bread
- 0.25 round lettuce, washed and leaves torn
Put the chicken, celery, grapes, mayonnaise and milk in a bowl and mix well. Season with freshly ground black pepper and add lemon juice to taste.
Top four slices of the bread with the lettuce leaves, then spoon on the chicken mixture. Top with the remaining slices of bread.
Cut in half, wrap in cling film and refrigerate until ready to eat.