- 2 free-range skinless chicken breast fillets
- 113 g breadcrumbs
- 25 g parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tbsp snipped fresh chives
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 6 tbsp Greek yogurt
- A pinch of cayenne pepper
- 25 g fresh mint, leaves chopped (½ for dip, ½ for salad)
- 2 tbsp mango chutney
- 300 g cherry vine tomatoes, halved
- 0.5 cucumber, chopped
- 2 avocados, stoned, peeled and chopped
- 0.5 red onion, chopped
- 1 tbsp sherry vinegar
- 3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Preheat the oven to 200°C, fan 180°C, gas 6. Cut the chicken breasts into 8 strips lengthways. Mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan and fresh chives.
Dip the chicken into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs. Repeat once more to make a good crust.
Place the breadcrumbed chicken on to an oiled or foil-lined baking sheet and bake in the oven for 12-14 minutes until the breadcrumbs are golden and the meat is cooked through.
Meanwhile, make the dip by stirring together the Greek yogurt, cayenne pepper, fresh mint and mango chutney. Toss the tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, red onion and mint together with the oil and vinegar to create the salad.
Serve the hot nuggets with salad and a pot of dip for each person.