- 1 tbsp olive oil by Sainsbury's
- 350 g chicken breast, cut into strips
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 1 yellow pepper, deseeded and cut into strips
- 2 tsp Cajun spice
- 2 tsp sweet smoked paprika
- 2-3 baby gem lettuce (enough to produce 12 palm-size leaves)
- 100 g guacamole by Sainsbury's
- 100 g salsa by Sainsbury's
- 75 ml soured fresh cream by Sainsbury's
- 1 handful of coriander leaves, chopped
Heat the oil in a large frying pan. Add the chicken, the red onion, the red and yellow pepper, the Cajun spice and the sweet smoked paprika. Fry on a high heat for around 8 minutes until the chicken is cooked completely through and the vegetables are soft. Remove from the pan and set aside.
Pop the lettuce cups on a large serving plate or tray and arrange so they are cup side up. Split the fajita mixture evenly between each of the leaves.
Top each lettuce cup with a small dollop of guacamole and salsa and then a teaspoon of soured cream. Finish with a sprinkling of fresh coriander leaves and serve.